View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 01:23 PM   #9
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Oh my, Thena, managing to turn phrases in REBs could be a running joke here! The boat question will be taken care of, but for the first, the travellers have a Mission To Fulfil on the island. More soon - I'll let you know what possibilities Gatesy has. Check out the rhyme for whatever information you can glean from it - or try Malbeth...

As to location, we are on our way home from Valleyum - see my last post on Part 2 for the boarding of the sailing ship and the farewell from Yawanna and the shores of Valleyum. However, we have not reached Muddled-Mirth yet. Just because you haven't heard of these islands in the Sea doesn't mean they're not there!

Squatter, I'm happy that you will be joining us! We'll work out some of the plot ideas and get you guys into the thick of things just as soon as I finish Hal's post.

Panacea may not be exactly like Merisu, but the image seemed appropriate somehow.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'