Thread: ATM II RPG
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 06:22 PM   #247
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
It was Igor. "You don't have to hit me with things to get my attention you know."

Anakron stared at the loose-eyed man in consternation. "You can see me."

"Of course I can see you!" Igor picked himself up off the ground, reinserting a wayward eyeball, reattaching his right pinky, and lastly adjusting the fit of his left ear which had been hanging precariously by a bit of flesh. Anakron forced himself not to retch.

"Oh." Anakron was momentarily at a loss.

"What's the matter? Did your invisibility potion wear off or something?"

Anakron looked at Igor, agianst his will, afraid he'd see a tooth or nose dangling. The face, thankfully, was staying in place. Except for that dratted eye.

"No. That Dwarf, Minotaur, and Barrow Wight apparently couldn't see me, so I thought that maybe I had been rendered invisisble by some aspect of the anakronism dweomer. Apparently it is not so. But if that is the case, then I was visible to them the whole time and they simply ignored me." This had all been said only half in Igor's direction; Anakron had been speaking just as much to himself. Now he eyed Igor. "But you ignored me too, at first. Why!?" Anakron raised his staff threateningly, Sylvester yowling menacingly.