View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 04:53 PM   #64
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
"How far is it form Edoras to Lorien, then?" Ędegard asked, "and how many days before we arrive there?"

Bellyn calculated as she prepared her horse and looked back to Ędegard. "From Edoras, Lothlorien is close to three-hundred miles away. We have not traveled far. As for how long it will take to get there, I cannot rightly say. It all depends on how fast we go, I'd imagine. Do you wish to go through the Wold, or through Fangorn? Through Fangorn, I'd say, unless you wish to cross the Entwash. I've heard some strange stories about that area though, I must mention it. You see my father said -" Bellyn felt she could continue all day, but Ędegard blew an impatient sigh and interrupted her before she could continue.

"My question was about the distance to Lorien, not about the Entwash and its legends. Let us move!" Ędegard mounted his horse, Liornung following suit. Bellyn clumsily did the same, and before long the group was on it's way again.

Bellyn sighed, looking over to Liornung. "He's got no short supply of unhappiness, I'm afraid," Bellyn pointed out as Ędegard rode ahead. "He was moved, yesterday, by your somber song. Perhaps a happy one might sway his mood?"

Last edited by Aylwen Dreamsong; 04-09-2004 at 09:16 PM.