View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 05:03 PM   #162
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Sorry, sorry. I've been avoiding the computer (to some extent at least) and alas won't be around for much more of the Day. So some quick thoughts.

Pitch is thinking too much. I don't think he's necessarily guilty for it, but he's giving me a headache. (Okay, I already have a headache, but still.)

Durelin's gone bloody mad. Maybe she thinks she'll look better if she's insane?

After looking through Nog's posts (sorry, but I'm too lazy to type out all my analyses for you to see at this time, though I'll try to do better on another Day) I think he's probably innocent. A bit of a nut job, but not lethal.

Nerwen's clearly not the cobbler, since he's dead. Therefore I stick to my earlier suspicion; she's acting like she has a role, and I'm fairly certain that if she's got one I know what it is.

Wilwa's still snuggling me the wrong way, but I'm strangely more certain of my position on Nerwen at this point so I may let the muffin slide toDay.

Kit put up that lovely post on Wilwa but to me it didn't contain anything but "she said"s and "by which she meant this"ses. She looks fishy....erm, wolfy. But I don't know what she's thinking exactly so it could be that (as she said) she just didn't get a vibe from Wilwa one way or another.

Speaking of which, there's far too much discussion about Wilwa. If she's a wolf, fine, but she's not the only one, so let's diversify some more, kthnxbye.

I've got nothing on Izzy, and it disappoints me.

Glirdan's insanely busy and as bad as it sounds I'm willing to give him a pass for toDay just because I know he wants to participate more. Hopefully that participating more doesn't involve eating me.

And with that I've got to get to a few things around the house, and possibly have a short nap. I'll be voting majorly early (probably in the next three or four hours) so apologies in advance. And now I'm off!
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote