View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 04:03 PM   #1265
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Pitchwifysis

(trying to keep this a little briefer for my own sanity but also yours)

Day1

Banter, fake vote discussion, qt talk. The only straightforward commentary I can find about people's roles are that Boro "leaning innocentish" but so is Hui; Rikae and Shasta are their "usual self". Voted Brinniel who he had found mildly suspicious earlier.

Thoughts: nothing there really, even if you squint. If he was thought the seer, then certainly the submarine type who doesn't give any clues of his dreams early on. (Side note: if the wolves are even rereading Day1 anymore. Maybe I'm the only one who does that. )

Day2

Speculates about Rikae kill leading to Brinn. Mild suspicion of a few deceased innocents and of Hui. Greenie is "leaning innocent" after an analysis. Cast possibly the most pivotal Hui vote.

Thoughts: I guess wolves out of ideas might latch onto the Huine thing. Brinnwolf? A Little Ordo? Duh, can't make much out of this.

Day3

Suspicion of Eönwë based on his Hui vote looking like wolf-on-wolf. (Side note: this is the third dead person in a row to have suspected Eönwë. It's getting a bit of a stretch to look like a coincidence to me.) Backs down from being so sure of Greenie's innocence, speculates Hui-Brinn-Greenie combo. Adds me, Lottie, and Zil as possible Hui-packmates. (By this time he's suspected half the village it seems.) Main suspects, Eönwë and Lottie, followed by Brinn. Voted Eönwë as a "throwaway".

Thoughts: ...Eönwolf? He didn't even call ANYONE innocent-looking during the whole Day!

Day4

"It really sucks to loose Legate - maybe the only player I felt I could trust (although I felt pretty good about Mac too yesterDay)" = Legate and Mac were his innocent seer dreams? Suspects me and to a slightly lesser extent Lottie (based on Day3 lynch events) early in the Day, then doessomething of a legate180 on both. Soft suspects half the village. Still suspects Eönwë (now says since D1) and ends up voting him. Slightly mistrustful of the QT.

Gonna quote his whole list/ fake vote post from the end of the Day:
Quote:
+-Eönwë

For reasons explained yesterDay, plus I'd have expected an innocent to react a bit stronger to this continued suspicion.

An unordered list:

Zil and/or Lommy - on the fence

Boro - haven't studied him enough to form a qualified opinion.
Brinn and/or Greenie - wary for involvement in sallywagon, but apart from the bit from Greenie I quoted above nothing in yesterDay's posts really stood out as fishy
Lottie - leaning innocent
Rune - no wolfy vibes so far
Kath - see Rune
Lhuna - darned if I know; she's a slippery fish in the sense that I can't quite get a cognitive grip on her
Lalaith - a bit like Lhuna but less so (does this make any sense?)
THE Ka - another one; like somebody said, she seems to exist in a bubble of her own at one remove from what else is happening
Shasta - not concerned so far, we'll see what happens when he gets more involved
Thoughts: I guess you could read this as Wolfwë and innocent!Rune and innocent!Kath having been dreamed of?

Day5

Questions Boro, ends up with thinking him innocent. QT distrust continues. Speculates about Greenie being a wolf (inconclusive), starts a debacle with "Eönwë, Shasta and Greenie hinge on each other in my mind to some degree." Wonders is Shasta is innocent and Eönwë and Ka evil. Main suspect Eönwë, followed by Ka and Zil. Pretty sure but not entirely convinced of Rune's innocence. Votes Zil, stating he "believes Rune".

Thoughts: ? Innocent Son of Bjarne? Eönwë keeps standing out too.

Conclusions: I see very little here that would make me as a wolf think Pitch was the seer - basically regardless of my potential fellows' identities. The only thing that stands out to me is - once again, may I underline - Eönwë. I wonder if the wolves went for Pitch based on general "potentially gifted"* vibe, especially if they didn't have the time to read through his posts. I guess they could have thought him the Russian roulette kind of seer too who doesn't leave traces but instead wagers on living long enough to reveal. I'm a bit at loss here.

* fun thing, I personally thought Pitch might be gifted back on Day1 because he seemed so tense. I was ready to accuse him of jumpiness before I had a brainwave he might be a jumpy gifted instead of a jumpy wolf and shut up.

Addendum: gonna x with everybody.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote