View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 04:41 AM   #127
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Sadly...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn in the rules
The game will start with a Night phase (there will be no dream on Night 1).
It's more than probable that at least one o' those vermins had read that. So I'm afraid they couldn't read anything spyish in that poor bygone drunkard's talk yesterDay. So they just got marvellously lucky.

But it still troubles me... soo lucky they were indeed! I can smell a rat here - but is it just the overall condition of hygiene around?

Fex. even if it'd be just having fun beside a fresh corpse so natural around here, it's interesting he should make that - I mean why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark Tooth
Obv'sly I keelhauled Little Drunk Green cauz she'm suspectin' me.
Now that happened before this rum-addict told she was the spy which would kind of make the joke lighter but it looks like a precautionary measure anyway.

Needs to be remembering what that drunkard said yesterDay before making any further remarks on a dead sailor - and those maggots who laid waste our rum! For there is no worse crime than condemning decent pirates to forced soberness!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote