View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 10:50 PM   #165
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Haha, yes definitely a "what happened on the Downs, stays on the Downs" policy... Yea she has serious leverage. I also forgot he got sprayed by a skunk so should still smell like heck, woops. (And also I've managed to bring two animals into this RP which aren't in Tolkien's homeland...oh the uncanonicity!)

I hope I was right in assuming that we were going to continue with this little stall for a bit before getting them moving toward town. (And then an accident gets them stuck, too? Or should we just have them get back since we're already drawing things out?)

Feel free to sketch out a plot for the next adventure if you get the inspiration, Mith! I think it would be cool and fitting if Jess was sort of the start of the next one.

Also I'd like to apologize that I always start these RPGs and then have characters that fall out of the story or take supporting roles and can't lead or direct things...not that I want to be in control, but I feel like I leave a lot of the 'burden' of moving things along to others because of that...