View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 05:23 PM   #163
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Yes I can imagine him not having any patience for Edwin's dad! Who really needs a name...

And thanks for pointing out I mentioned a mother! I wasn't sure if I had...might have mentioned plural parents too... Can't believe it took me over a year to come up with what was waiting for Edwin at home...

Quote:
she might have a huge row with her mother and make a bid for freedom - maybe go south and try to see where her father came from. That would be potentially more dangerous but exactly how it would manifest I don't know
Well that definitely sounds like it has potential! Finding out half her heritage...some mystery to it perhaps hehe. If Edwin could work as a sort of encouragement for that? I see him wanting to get out of Bree, you know, get away from home and whatever reputation he might have there heh... So he might seize on that as a good excuse/somewhere to go. I don't know, I could see him maintaining a sort of awkward friendship with Jess, where he doesn't like anyone knowing they can get along and share things in common but he likes her and can confide certain things in her.