View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 03:06 PM   #44
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Branor slumped on the wagon, next to Therian, trying to remember when his cue to go on was, but all he could hear was Asta yelling.

"Whats she makin all that loud noise for? Ack! It hurts us!"

"I believe it has to do with you coming back stumbling drunk and demanding Brinn re-do your entire Elessar part."

"You seem to be enjoying yourself a bit much." said Branor. "You know, I call you Tragic Theri, because usually you are terribly depressing to be around. But Brinn, whysshee got her britches in a bunch for? She has a pretty name, it suits her pretty looks well, but I dun like her in this mood."

"Come on, Bran. Even you got to admit, So Brinn, Elessar is all wrong, who's your lord now! was not very tactful."

"But, b-but, you were there!? You heard Master Sammy, Elessar was the greatest spy-king...ever. Kings do not have that many names, and do not reek THAT badly. There is only one reason for him to be so dirty, he had to be undercover! This play can not go on when the history of its star is all wrong. Yes, wrong, wrong, wrong."

Branor lifted himself up and was going to march over to Brinn, but his head became light. He turned facing the wagon, "I better just...stay here and lie down -" he swooned a bit and then splatted face first on the wagon.

"Agggh, owwww." wailed Branor. "You wanna know something, Therian? You would serve much better as a king than that dreadful part you have now. How can you stand it? You are not going to get Aragorn, while I am here...duh, and you do not look at all kingly" (was this supposed to be Branor's idea of motivation?) "your face is far too young, but it is much easier to get older than it is younger, on stage. It's not like finding you a faux beard and giving you some silver highlights would be a troubling task. I can see it, you have the right attitude and passion to play a king, and that, my boy, is all that matters. What is make-up and costumes not for, if to make us look the very part we know we can act?"

Therian was perhaps about to make a reply, but Branor had passed out, face down on the wagon and legs hanging off the edge.