View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 09:06 PM   #85
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Nisa

There no response for a long time. Onli just scowled and turned his gaze to looking around the vast hall hoping to catch a glimpse of Trór. Nisa knew that her answer was not the one that Onli had wished to hear, but what could she do? She felt that causing this Dwarf to leave would make her burst into tears all over again, if Trór or Adela would not be with her than she better make do with what she had. Nisa plucked up the scattered remnants of her spunk and addressed Onli again, this time with a smile on her face.

"I'm sure Trór won't be gone long, but he might have gone to the East-Gate to wait for Oin or Ori, neither of whom have come back as I'm concerned." She had caught Onli's attention again but he gave nothing more than a blank stair. Standing, Nisa looked towards the end of the hall and back at Onli as if suggesting something.

"If you would like, I could introduce you to him. I'm sure that he wouldn't mind."