View Single Post
Old 04-13-2004, 11:34 AM   #374
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Pipe Some Random Notes

A few random notes/ideas.
  • Is Gateskeeper the only one who thinks that it might not exactly be wise to admit to our Grand-Debacle-Ship a wight who just tried to suck away our precious souls? At least with Gravlox there was a precedent for bringing in stray Uruks...
  • Speaking of which, when wil we hear of the fate of poor Gravlox after being overhauled by Greedhog And Associates?
  • I will be doubling up by playing Sauerkraut in pursuit of the Westbound-ship, but how many other people/uruks/loyers/entities do we currently have in pursuit of our Happy-Go-Lucky-Ship? And would/could they ever interact?
  • I'm not sure about the exact geography of Muddled-Mirth (who among us is? ) but assuming that it's roughly near to the canonical maps, we missed an opportunity to visit (or be visited by) Roneld McDoneld between Canned Corn and Marrow-Bones Studios...(ask me later why I don't think of these things *before* we pass them by)
  • And while we're on the subject of geography, wouldn't Bree (for which I suggest the Muddled-Mirth parody name of "Beer", a sure problem for Earnur), wouldn't Beer have come before the Marrow-Bones? <ducks while other questians throw rotten fruit oddments and the occasional shoe>
  • Lastly, before we leave will we get to witness that which Diamond18 foretold,
    Quote:
    I am going to have Pimpi ask Soregum for Leninia's head on a platter, a la Salome.

I will post briefly for Sauerkraut shortly, as well as try to get a Gateskeeper post to get us out of the Studios and on the road again. (Hmmm...sounds like a cue for a song if ever I heard one...)