View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 11:03 AM   #493
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper of Dol Guldur View Post
Easy. I'm not a wolf, therefore I couldn't be responsible for his Night death.
Hmm. It looked as if you were saying Boro would not be Night-killed period. I'm trying to keep all possibilities open, so I thought that should be addressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
You know, at this point I'd really like to try out my plan (aka the unter coming forward). The wolf would then avoid them toNight even if we didn't lynch them (the hunter, that is) and it would put us down to a maximum of two kills toNight (assuming the double kill is so far unused and also succeeds) rather than a possibility of four (with the hunter, their two targets, and possibly the second kill).
I don't think we should lynch the Hunter toDay. The possibility of hitting an innocent along with tum is too likely.

I would also think the wolves' double kill was likely already used to ensure they got Nerwen, but that's guesswork.

As for the Hunter revealing, it would give us another known innocent, along with Celuien.

Let's see...there are 8 of us left, 2 wolves and 6 innocents.

We know tum is a wolf.

Cel is the Ranger.

If the Hunter reveals now, that gives us 2 known innocents, one known wolf, and 5 unknowns.

Well, I can see the benefits of it. If the Hunter doesn't reveal toDay, xe certainly should toMorrow.