View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 08:05 AM   #489
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Hmm. I naturally find it suspicious that Morsul rushed to question the votes on tum. Then again, as a wolf he couldn't realistically not have known about tum's predicament. If Morsul is a wolf, I have to wonder if that level of playing dumb would have occurred to him as a wise move. And as Nerwen said, if Morsul's a wolf he's been on the receiving end of some heavy-handed wolf-on-wolf.
That said, I don't want to get too focused on Morsul.

Something else caught by eye, an interesting exchange between Borowolf and Mira of Dol Guldur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I was about to tell Nerwen and Mira they would need to do a much better job at summarizing than that to get a no Day-1 vote from me, but those were actually quite accurate. Wow.

Funny how both of you do what I asked, but take two different attitudes towards me. Mira seizes the opportunity to do a "by the way" I love you. I'm obligated to ask, because this always seems to happen...trying to get me comfortable with you so my guard's down and it's easier to kill me? You know if I die next night and I find out you're behind it, I won't talk to you for a week, right? Glad we understand eachother now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir View Post
Haha yes, dear. In the ridiculously unlikely event that that happens you can totally not talk to me for a week. Give me the "Nienna treatment" if you will.

Going to the gym then I'll legitimately be around for the rest of the Day. ...I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Excellent, because this means if I die, you either wouldn't be involved in anyway as you wouldn't want the "Nienna treatment" from me, or you would be involved and that means you don't give a darn. I've got all I need to know, I think I can safely assume the former with you. (P.S. I do include cobblery, however. If we are going with the cobbler = .5 wolf conversion...if you're the cobbler I won't talk to you for 3.5 days. Does this change anything?)
(bolding added by me)

Now why was it 'ridiculously unlikely', in Mira's words, that Boro would be Night-killed?