View Single Post
Old 06-01-2003, 12:13 PM   #32
Trippo The Hippo
Wight

Location: somewhere with hippos that say jolly o and wear spectacles
Trippo The Hippo has just left Hobbiton.
1420!

Well I agree with most things said here so I won't repeat everyone except on a few things.

The one thing I find extremely odd is that he quotes Bible verses all over the place, and yet basically in a sense he goes onto blaspheme by giving himself the powers of God. Here are a few examples.
1)He claims to know whether or not someone is a Christian. This is so crazy because, the Bible states over and over that God is the only judge on the mattter. So why does he feel like he has the right to judge anyone but himself?
2)He says that you are an enemy of God. I believe that God only has one enemy, and his name is Satan. The Bible states that God loves all humans more then we could fathom. I think this is true so why could make us his enemy. He hates SIN not PEOPLE!
3)I dont know Gods feelings on lotr, but if God truly does not like lotr then I believe he would still forgive me for doing it. Just as he forgave the murderer, and the thief.

So basically I feel that he has no right to condmemn others when he himself is sinning. Remember the story of the plank and the speck.

[ June 01, 2003: Message edited by: Trippo The Hippo ]