View Single Post
Old 05-31-2003, 11:31 AM   #17
Aule
Wight

Aule has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I had written quite a long and ranting tirade against this witless fundamentalist fool, but then i realised whats the point. He has convinced himself that we are wrong and he is right. His "arguments" are a flawless if you disagree you are in league with the devil etc...
What can you say to a man like this, nothing at all, so frankly i would prefer to say nothing at all about his pathetic arguments.

I despise these biggoted Fundamentalist fools that spout lies. All they do is tell people how evil they are without first looking at what they do themselves. They kill abortion doctors because they think only God has the right to take away a life, they they hypocriticaly go and kill the abortion doctor. I hate them and their self rightous BS

Sorry about that i had intended to just write a little bit, but i got so angry that i sorta went out on a rant again.
Oh yeah i know a lot of people have strong views on abortion, i'm not condeming you if you are for or against it, just the hypocrites that kill in the name of God