View Single Post
Old 05-30-2003, 09:21 PM   #4
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

Quote:
Children have been targeted to be brainwashed by the occult.
So, now that we have read the article, what am I supposed to say? "Ah, thank you for this source of true enlightenment"? [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Quote:
There is no such thing as a good witch, a good wizard, or good spells. All occultism is an abomination to God!
This person seems a bit onesided to me...
Quote:
Parents do not care that Harry Potter is Satanic occultism.
Er... I feel like this person is highly religious (smart, no? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]), which is fine, but believes far too much that everybody should believe as he does...
Quote:
The most foolish argument I've heard is the claim that the writer of Lord of the Rings is a Christian therefore his occult books are OK to read. Let's answer that dumb argument right away! NO he is not a Christian! The man is a lost hellbound Roman Catholic who loved spells, witchcraft, wizardy, and other forms of the occult. His demonic fruit in Lord of the Rings speaks very clearly that he is not one of God's people.
Too much to say here. I'll just keep it down to two things. a. so if somebody is interested in magic, they're heretics? Hmm. b. this dude seems to be assuming that all people of any worth in the world are Christian. I don't feel too 'included' in here now...
Quote:
As you can see there is no room for debate.
This is a comment that I feel will not be accepted by most people... debate is life, whether it is religious or not. I think, at least.
Quote:
If you have attended the movies and enjoyed the occult books and allowed your children to do the same, you are an enemy of God. Or if you or your children have read the satanic books and delight in the occult, spells, wizardry, and witchcraft, you are an enemy of God! Then know this: YOU ARE NOT SAVED! YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN!
Wow, that's a bit over the edge, in my opinion. I am not a Christian, but would certainly not consider myself an "enemy of God", and the writer should remember that not all of us believe in Heaven and Hell...
Quote:
If you really love the Lord then clean out your house from all the evil things of the devil. Get together all the Harry Potter books, Lord of the Rings, all evil games (ouji boards etc), Satanic rock music. Then, once collected, destroy all this evil material.
Extreme measures, no? Whoever said Ouijia or rock were evil, for that matter?

~Menelien

[ May 31, 2003: Message edited by: GaladrieloftheOlden ]