View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 12:55 PM   #15
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
An interesting question, to be sure... perhaps a bit pointless, but interesting all the same.

I don't know how I would react. I'm inclined to think I would be very quiet and would listen a lot to what they said, as they spoke to someone else. I don't speak much to people older than I. I've been brought up with all the 'respect your elders' and letting them talk, not interrupting, listening carefully, and all the rest. Even though I'm becoming an adult myself, I still listen a lot, especially when it's an older person.

With an elf, I think it would be fascinating. Have you ever been around an old man who still has all his wits about him? You can learn so much from just listening to what a man like that has to say! And an elf...who doesn't grow old and who doesn't become feeble or looses his mind with age would be amazing.

No, I wouldn't envy their long life.

-- Folwren