View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 01:55 PM   #1439
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Well I now didn't know what to think of my dear Sally, because her post made me uneasy a little (the explanatory thing about her view on Kath and also her agreeing with me on Roa... I was little worried it it's genuine; however on second reading it doesn't seem as bad as I thought on first reading), however as she says she is tired, I can well imagine that this is because she is tired. Hm, and her parroting, she says that herself... okay, why am I even writing this, I am thinking as I write... the post of sally's makes me think even more that she is innocent.

And:
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
For Legate, on my defense(ish) of him: No problem, dearie. I got lynched once while I was in class; it came out of nowhere and I didn't get to say anything in my defense/suspicion. I just figured it's fair to let everyone have a chance to speak. Same with Shasta yesterDay, as he wasn't home. Ack, it still bothers me that Gwath's dead when he wouldn't have even been here. (oooo....thought)
I actually did not mean it as having any in-game value. It was simply a thing for also me to remind of, that however fair one is or what, that does not tell anything about his or her wolfiness or unwolfiness. Anyway...

Isn't it good to be lost in the wood / Isn't it bad, so quiet here?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote