View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 06:31 AM   #1418
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Roa the WW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
Firstly, Lal, I make a terrible lone wolf. I'm good as a team member or a leader. But I have a tendency to get myself lynched, either because people assume it's safer to kill me off, or because I tend to make more enemies than friends with my harsh analysis.
Are you sure you're not just falsely reassuring us? Sounds like something a WW would say, especially since you've not been seriously suspected yet, even though if I had done such posts as you I would have been lynched on Day 1.

And I must agree with morm on this;

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormegil View Post
Roa, you will neither understand nor agree, but I will articulate what I can. You seem to be trying to wrest control of the village and to sway popular opinion with early retoric. The problem is, you specialize in this and do it very well. So in and of itself it's not suspicious and acutally is fairly normal. However, my concern is the vibe you are sending me. I am putting myself in the 'lone wolves' place right now and thinking of how I would behave and it's strikingly similar to how you are.
But I've never played any WW, so I don't know how you usually play. I'll go and check some threads......