View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 11:39 PM   #1414
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I don't have much time, so just a few points.

Firstly, Lal, I make a terrible lone wolf. I'm good as a team member or a leader. But I have a tendency to get myself lynched, either because people assume it's safer to kill me off, or because I tend to make more enemies than friends with my harsh analysis.

Secondly, Sally, you weren't there, but I have done the whole "kill off the people who suspect me because no one would ever believe I'd do something so obvious" trick in the past. That was the only game of werewolf I ever lost.

Thirdly, Morm, yes, I do chime in with early rhetoric because A. I like rhetoric, I find it helpful to the village as a whole, and B. the deadline is 2 hours before I get off of work- early is really the only time I have. I'm not trying to control the village, I'm trying to help. I'm tying to work through an analysis of everyone, but I have limited time. Everyone is free to take from the analysis what they want.

Fortunately, I may have more time to actually be around at deadline tomorrow. So, I'll see you then.

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote