View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 07:49 PM   #360
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Durelin's death does not make things any easier, that's for sure, though presumably her suspicions give us more to go on than most dead people's, as she had some actual knowledge and wasn't out to mislead the village--though if she attempted to mislead the wolves, we'll have to be careful with our weeding.

I'm inclined to agree with the theory that Kitanna is most likely innocent. Durelin suspected her on Day 1, and she would thus have been the most obvious candidate for a dream that night. Though not conclusive on that evidence, the ensuing turn-around strengthens considerably the probability that Durelin found her innocent.

Together with our self-declared ranger, who although definitely not conclusively innocent has a case that is close enough to certain that I'm willing to take the leap on it. If Eomer is not the real hunter, then we either have a very quiet and cunning who bides his/her time, or else we have a hunter who posts only near the middle of the day. Either/both are possible, but I'm inclined not to think such about either.

As another random thought... Mith's near brush with death yesterday should not absolve her of lupinity. All too often, I think in these games, the runner-up in a voting race can slip back under the radar the next day, completely ignored.

I'm also still suspicious of Nogrod, and the more so as we keep cutting down innocents, but I have nothing to back this up, except Durelin's inclusion of him on her suspicion list--albeit at the very end, which suggests she did not dream about him at all, although I suppose there's the faint chance than when she listed them "in order of suspicion" that she put the most suspicious last... but I'm really not confident in that possibility.