View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 06:14 PM   #351
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Day 3

The death of Kath came as a shock to some, but the general consensus came that she was killed to leave no trail. A few were saddened by the fact that Kath was violently murdered before she ever had a voice, but they eventually got over it in order to proceed with the day.

The day started off with a bang when the all new Eomer vs. Shasta special aired live. The two went at each other’s throats as they fought over yesterday’s events, mostly the Elf-Warrior’s death. Unfortunately, the show was on at obscure hours during the day so most BDers missed the live thing, choosing to TiVo it instead. But lucky for Eomer and Shasta, the ratings went up when they chose to perform a brief encore episode later in the day.

While Eomer and Shasta were arguing, Boromir advised everyone to take a look at possible connections with Nerwen, the only known wolf. A flood of members proceeded to do so, coming to their own conclusions. And as the day drew on, the suspicions and votes once again became more and more spread out.

Finally, it came between Eomer and Nilpaurion who had the most votes.
“Okay, so who does everyone want to vote for? Nilp or Eomer?” asked Shasta. “Of course, I say we should kill Eomer.”
“Hey, you don’t want to lynch me!” spoke up Eomer. “I’m your hunter.”
“No, don’t say that now…” groaned Formendacil.
“Well then, I guess it’ll be Nilp we lynch,” said Eönwë.
“But I don’t want to vote Nilpaurion,” complained Boromir. “Can we please PLEASE kill Mithalwen?”
“But does anyone else want her dead?” asked Kitanna.
“I do,” said Durelin.
“Me too,” Nogrod agreed.
“Wait! Wait!” Sally came running into the camp suddenly. “This last minute Mithalwen bandwagon is bad news. Let’s just get it done with and kill Nilpaurion already.”
“Yeah,” agreed Eomer. “I mean, he didn’t even vote. What kind of person does that?”
“Alright, but how should we kill him?” Aganzir asked.
“I have an idea…”

Eomer ran to his tent and returned only moments later carrying something in his hands.
“Look what I brought with me!” he held up the round objects.
“What are you doing with dynamite?” asked Kitanna.
“Haven’t you heard? Blowing stuff up is the cool new thing! Back at home I blow up mailboxes all the time.”
“But isn’t that rather dangerous to be keeping in your tent?” stated Mithalwen.
Eomer shrugged. “I wonder how many sticks we could fit in Nilp’s mouth?”
“Probably a lot ,” said Rikae. “He has a big mouth.”

So Eomer began to shove dynamite into Nilpaurion’s mouth as Eönwë helped out. They managed to barely squeeze a fourth stick in before Nilpaurion’s mouth was completely full.
“Hey Nogrod, can we borrow your cigarette?” asked Aganzir.
Nogrod handed over his lit cigarette to Sally who stuck it into the dynamite.
“Everybody better stand back,” Durelin warned.

Several seconds later, a loud KABOOM echoed throughout the forest. Where Nilpaurion had once stood was now only smoke.
“You’re right, Eomer,” said Eönwë. “Blowing things up is pretty awesome.”
“Though rather messy,” Formendacil added, wiping bits of Nilpaurion from his glasses.
“It’s just too bad Nilp wasn’t a werewolf after all,” commented Kitanna.
“Oh well,” sighed Nogrod. “Hopefully we’ll get it right one of these days..”

---------------------------------------------
The Living:

Kitanna~the self-righteous know-it-all
Aganzir~non-anonymous neg-repper
Shastanis Althreduin~chatspeak translator
Boromir88~the one upper
Kath~artiste
Rikae~the person who tries to fake knowledge of the books and fails miserably
Durelin~Unreliable RPG Addict
Eomer of the Rohirrim~easily-offended trendy
Nogrod~the wanna-be moderator
satansaloser2005~a fan of everything but Tolkien
THE Ka~Artful Dodger
Eönwë~conspiracy theorist
Formendacil~Tolkien Canonist
Mithalwen~therapist

The Dead:

The Barrow-Wight~took up permanent residence in a barrow (mod)
The Sixth Wizard~ grammar Nazi~strung up in a tree (ordo)
McCaber~ does it 4 teh lulz~made the narration much more amusing than it originally was (ordo)
The Elf-Warrior~nitpicker~didn’t know how to float (ordo)
Nerwen~ rabid fangirl~willingly traded her life for an autographed Legolas poster (hacker/werewolf)
Kath~artiste~wrote her last poem (ordo)
Nilpaurion Felagund~ Ainulindalë Addict~had a mouthful of dynamite (ordo)

---------------------------------------------------------

Night 4 has begun.

Wolves start PMing. Gifteds send me your choices. Everyone else should be quiet.
Brinniel is offline   Reply With Quote