View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 07:50 AM   #717
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Quote:
Far from being at risk, the Dwarves have, throughout the show, held the advantage by virtue of their numbers.
That is what landed them in the "at risk" category. It made it certain that people would persecute them. But I believe I already answered this. You are evidently not really reading my posts and are just assuming what you want to see is there.

Quote:
Come now. Your attempt at reverse psychology is fooling no one.
Good. One more layer in Belladonna Took's invincible armor. People think I'm trying to trick them, so they won't vote for her. Her cause looks stronger and stronger. (Apparently, I'm so cunning that I can bamboozle people without even trying... )

However, you've just given me an amusing idea. No matter what happens now, I'll be able to gloat insufferably. If Belladonna gets voted off (which is not going to happen) I'll be able to say, "HA, you witless fools you fell for my evil plan!!! BAWH-HAWH-HAWH-HAWH!!!" When Belladonna wins I'll be able to say, "HA!! Victory is mine...I mean hers!!! I predicted this hundreds of posts ago!!!"

I'd like to thank you for showing me that I'm in a win-win situation. It is so nice to see other people looking out for your interests.

Telegram for Everybody Else: When the gloating begins you can blame the Saucepan Man.