View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 10:26 PM   #709
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Quote:
I am, in fact, not prejudiced against any race in particular.
Ah-ah-ah. This is utter nonsense. Your activities have had a disproportionately negative impact on one particular race. That would qualify under the definition for many of the professors under whom I have studied. In fact, they would be apoplectic.

I'm surprised your loyerly training even allowed you to make such a statement.

Quote:
rather than the all-Dwarf final that you no doubt hope for.
On the contrary, I could tell from the beginning that no dwarf would win this thing. There were too many of them in the beginning (and this included a number of rather strange entrants in my opinion). This would set people against them from the start and certain people could be counted on to carry this out to extremes *cough*Elu Ancalime*cough* (among others). The momentum against them would ultimately prove insurmountable, everyone would have just gotten into the habit by the end.

So, being ever the realist, I decided to run some numbers and I scientifically calculated (using geological and scatological methods) that Belladonna Took was a shoe in for the victory. I remain confident because it should now be painfully apparent to even the most rabid dwarfist that their unreasoning crusade is not going to gain any traction this day. If they wish to cast a meaningful vote, they are going to have to come up for air from the watery depths of their obsessions and make a decision.

If you are really so interested in balance, then you should switch your vote to Tom because, since this is Hobbit survivor, it is only just to give them the greatest chance of winning in the end (especially given the fact they were rather underrepresented in the beginning). At this moment this means saving two hobbits.