View Single Post
Old 03-31-2004, 11:41 AM   #189
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Crystal Heart has just left Hobbiton.
Crystal nodded and let out a soft, light laugh that seemed to ring through the forest. She bowed her head at Ferethor.

"If you insist. I'm sure the horse does like me better. At any time you want my horse, I will gladly walk. I'm not unuse to enormous amounts of walking. I've been walking around, trying to hide from General Dorian's men for over two years. A little more walking wouldn't hurt me. Please remember that my offer will stay for as long as you may need it," Crystal said. She patted the horse's face and jumped up into the saddle. She smiled at Ferethor then coaxed the stallion forward.

It was different for her to have let out that laugh, that much she knew. She hadn't laughed since over five years. She wasn't one that ever had the opportunity to laugh at any occassion. It had felt so wonderful to laugh once again. She had forgotten about laughter. She made a concious effort to try to laugh once again. There had been too much pain and sorrow in her life. There had to be time for laughter and happiness once again.