View Single Post
Old 11-13-2002, 07:11 PM   #14
tangerine
Haunting Spirit

tangerine has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Wow! I'm impressed. There hasn't been a new thread with this level of structure and quality for quite a while that I've found. Thoguh I am not the veteran in the RPG threads that some of you in here are, I would greatly appreciate if you considered my character for this RPG:
Name: Hinura
Race: Men
Physical Appearance: about 5'4, has shoulder-length, dirty-brown hair and small dark eyes. Hinura wears travelling gear often, and earns a living as a travelling bard.
Bio: Hinura grew up with her parents and older brother in a small settlement near the Carrock, and the Eastern side of the Misty Mountains. While still in her teens, the number of Warg attacks on the settlement grew steadily, and her father decided to move the family to Midgewater, just east of Bree. Hinura often travelled with her brother to Rivendell, where she learned to speak broken Sindarian (sp?) and fell in love with the Elvish lore, woven into their songs.
Hinura travels about Arnor, working as a bard for a living, and carries a small wooden harp (about the size of a keyboard) with her. She carries a dagger at her side, but is loathe to use it in a fight unless cornered, due to her relatively small size, and prefers to avoid fights altogether. Nevertheless, she is is kind to other travellers that she meets on the road, and has an insatiable curiousity for tales, especially those concerning elves.
Whether my character gets accepted or not, I think I'll definitely follow this RPG. It should be interesting to watch this group of charcters interact.

[ November 13, 2002: Message edited by: tangerine ]