View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 10:08 AM   #348
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Alright then, would you please give a detailed explanation as to why you retracted your vote and voted Menel instead?~Brinn
Sure thing. I didn't want Nog gone on Day 1. I felt obligated to try and stop his lynching on Day 1, as he has done many more times for me. And why Menel? There wasn't anyone else, and the adrenaline at the end got to me. I saw things that Menel said that at the time looked suspicious; which I pointed out.

Specifically:
Quote:
If you found something suspicious, I think everyone deserves to hear it.
And I said to reply:
Quote:
Who said what was surmised about Nogrod, between them, was something suspicious?
It looked like Menel was trying to get a reason to, if not vote for Nog himself, get others to find Nog suspicious. So, I asked, who ever said what tp and Fea were clueing at was something suspicious?

At the time I thought it suspicious (odd, strange, whatever you want to call it) that Menel assumed they found something suspicious against Nogrod. It doesn't make any sense now because Menel voted for Mac, and doesn't save himself, and now that it's all over the Menel quote I questioned looks more like frustration towards tp and Fea for speaking in riddles, not about Nogrod at all.

Quote:
There's nothing wrong with looking at the Nogrod voters. Not at all. The big deal was that at the time, most players were solely focusing on the Nogrod voters and seemed to forget that Menel was also lynched.~Brinn
Fair point and there's no reason we can't be all inclusive.

Quote:
This make Fea seem even more critic.~tgwbs
This was tgwbs response to Fea saying she thought tp was the seer. If Fea is a critic that doesn't look very good. She is capable of being absolutely blunt about her choices and her thoughts.

Quote:
Although Wild Man now thoroughly prejudice, this seem critic question to him.
And this is Wild Man's response to Fea's questioning about the cobbler. I think with this one prejudice clouds Wild Man's judgement . There has been virtually no cobbler talk and we can't forget about the cobbler in this one. I saw it as a chance to either flush out the real cobbler, or in the very least, get us talking about the cobbler.

Quote:
My answer is I didn't mean to nor did I intend to.~Lari
That makes sense, and now I'm 98% confident in your innocence. One of the things that bothered me was when you said something like "By the looks of it I should be suspecting Nogrod."

I chalked it up as either a new wolf making a slip, or a new singer trying to find her range. Your explanation makes me believe the latter.

Quote:
Huh the who? First, what fingerprint do I have on Nogrod's carcass? Second, all Boro said about me referred to a previous game and, objectively, that's really not something that should play a central part in ones suspicions (Boro's excluded).~Mac
Nice catch. That made me perk up pretty fast too, because I have no idea what I said today, and why Ilya said what she thought I said.

Ok, that's a mess, so let me just ask you Ilya - what did I say about Mac that you're referring to? Also, how was Mac involved in the Nogrod voters?

Quote:
I can't really say a whole lot against this. I've had rushed votes as well (and will probably have another one toDay) so while it doesn't look good, I'll admit, I wouldn't condem her for doing this either.~sally
I will say Brinn's vote looks honestly innocent, now whether she's being honest and innocent or faking it, that is still to be determined.

Quote:
I know Mith used the phrase 'blind drop' and I assume that means that the Cobbler doesn't get to PM the Critics (that the Cobbler doesn't know their identity) but I just wondered if it meant that the Cobbler doesn't actually know the info that xe is acquiring.~Fea
But see the massive inconsistancy? How could you justify a dead drop info to the wolves if the Cobbler doesn't know the info xe is dropping off? Xe's a sneak, not a hallucinajenic.

edit: crossed with everyone since Fea's post