View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 09:37 AM   #720
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
But I imagine you two will never face that choice

Carantilion shivered and glanced at his twin. They might argue and he might at times resent the authority she assumed by virtue of her few minutes longer of life but he could not imagine of a life long separated from his sister. They had seldom been separated by more than a few miles or hours so to be divided by the sundering sea forever was inconceivable.

"I hope not. Or not for ages. My father says he will not think of going while Elrond remains and my mother would not go without him. Besides he reckons Aman is not ready for us" he added remembering ruefully how his father had laughed long but somewhat mirthlessly at the idea of his children in Eressea.

He looked then across to where his aunt was now speaking to Rowan and then to the inkeeper who was opening a bottle of wine which he placed on a tray with four goblets which he passed to the elfwoman once she had finished ordering the meal.

" They do look serious - but look she is on her way back now. We will soon find out ".