View Single Post
Old 02-02-2003, 12:12 PM   #385
Hirilaelin
Shade of Carn Dûm

Hirilaelin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hiri sat down and said to Rym, "Thank you. And do not mind your earlier clumsyness. I am also not the most graceful of people." Rym chuckled, and said, "Some ale? It is most excellent."

Hirilaelin shook her small head. "Nay, I have already had much of the superb ale." She gestured to Astar, entertaining a growng group of guests. "My friend is telling a tale, but I decided to try out the company of some other people."

"Is mine satasfactory?" the man questioned with a smile playing about his lips. Hiri laughed. "Oh yes, quite."

Just then, another stranger walked up. A lady, Hiri had seen her when she had first entered the inn, but had not spoken to her. She introduced herself,
Quote:
"Hello," she said to him as she approached. "May I join you? You looked to be needing some company."
Rym replied to her,
Quote:
“I’d love some company, if you’re willing to give it,” he says with a slight lilt to his voice. He gets up and pulls up another chair for Rave, waiting until she sits down before carefully alighting back on the stool he’d claimed earlier. “I’m Rirrym, Rym for short. May I ask your name?”
Hiri also waited for the lady's answer, watching the two much taller people.