View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 04:13 PM   #482
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Now is this Wolflómien dissociating herself from Legwolf or what? But why wouldn't she just vote me and be done with it?

Ok, I forgot earlier that the Dead also vote, so the wolves can't just all pile on Morsul's early vote and win. The Dead obviously started the Day suspecting me heavily, and not being privy to their counsels I can't know whether that has changed in the least, I can only urge them, implore them to reconsider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mirror of Galadriel
But this I will say to you: your Quest stands upon the edge of a knife. Stray but a little and it will fail, to the ruin of all.

To be honest, the only one whose innocence I'm sure of right now is myself, so if it comes to a clinch, I'll vote to save myself. As for the rest:
Morsul feels rash but fair to me (if you're a wolf, kudos!).

Lommy I get both foul and fair vibes from.

Boro - when others talk about him, I feel wary; when he talks himself, I want to trust him, but then we all know that my judgment so far hasn't been the best.
Legate - darned if I know. I could see him being a wolf with either Lommy or Boro. If I'm right about Morsul and Soriman is innocent as per the Dead he almost has to be, unless it's Lommy/Boro... DSLSKFHDKJGHAÖFHG