View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 03:21 AM   #9
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
I know I said we should vote for one of the five among whom there's definitely at least one wolf, and I still think so, but I'm also getting more curious about Legate. His vote analysis is very convenient - basically saying that the second vote for each of the leading candidates is suspicious but the first isn't (when he was the first to vote for me, which he of course doesn't mention). This bit is also weird -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Interestingly enough, purely based on vibe when looking at the list of votes, Pitch's vote strikes me as rather sinister because he had his opinions, then voted for Hui. And that was at the point when Greenie was leading, and Soriman was left to vote (with it not being sure whether he will). So Pitch's vote was potentially throwaway (if e.g. again the scenario that Hui was a Wolf was true - he would no longer endanger a packmate and at the same time distance himself from him) and at the same time not getting his "hands dirty" in lynching an innocent.
He says Pitch's vote is "sinister" and "potentially throwaway" when he voted to draw Huin with myself. I hope someone questions him on this because by this logic, the only vote that wouldn't have been a sinister throwaway would have been a fourth vote for innocent me. ???
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote