View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 01:57 AM   #7
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Welcome Form! A questionable honour, but still.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Form
I am inclined to assume I was killed because I left no trail rather than because I looked like a Seer...

Or did I look like a Seer?
I didn't think so. Someone (Lottie? I'm too lazy to check) did point out that your vote was very explicitly not based on the suspiciousness of a particular person but made purely based on post count, which could potentially be read as a Seer not wanting to leave a false trail. Alternatively, if Sally is a wolf, it could have been read as the only plausible way in which you could have justified a vote for her after dreaming her on Night 1, given that she hardly posted. I'm not sure how plausible either of these scenarios are, though.

The other potentially interesting thing to look at is the snippet of information we were given at the end of yesterDay: that at least one wolf received votes yesterDay. Given that I'm officially not a wolf, that leaves one or more wolves among Morsul, Pitch, Huin, Sally and Lottie. It's not a massive revelation given that that's literally half the village, but unless something really dramatic happens toDay, I'd suggest we pick our vote from among those five.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote