View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 01:20 PM   #580
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae
I said "or some other order that pairs people who aren't likely to be wolves together". Do you disagree that those people are less likely packmates, or am I just cobblerish for sticking my neck out and giving a concrete example?
To be fair, I have no idea who's more or less likely to be fellow wolves together. You and Pitch seems unlikely to me, and I agree with you about Brinn/Kath. But otherwise? No idea. I don't see your list as being significantly better than Mac's, and I don't trust you enough to take your word for there being credit to all those combos.

Furthermore I think this discussion is a diversion from the fact that we DO. NEED. TO. LYNCH. A. WOLF. TODAY. so personally I'm gonna go with Mac's list, suggest the dead thread do the same, and return to the question of plan B in case the DT don't want to follow a list once Boro replied my question about post count viewing.

So really. Anyone else who's innocent, I strongly urge you to settle for Mac's list despite its possible flaws and ditch this discussion and focus your energies on finding wolves. We're getting too sidetracked.

edit: xed with everyone
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote