View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 04:21 PM   #1273
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
So like, it could've been a typo. But also, it feels like you came out here toDay on a crusade to convince us that Boro's Seer hints plus the wolves not killing him means he's definitely a wolf. Which feels like the wolves decided he wasn't the Seer, and decided to go after him instead - which would be especially important if the wolves needed a big distraction to take the heat off of them. I am wildly suspicious of you at this point, Eonwe.
The main reason for this is that I was holding back on this yesterDay because I was worried that he actually was the Seer (and was frustrated about it - see my post yesteDay about the silencing of slips after Kit's), but when another Night passed and he was still alive, I just wanted to get this out of the way now and bring it into the open. And then catching up I saw his first post 'explaining himself', and was made more suspicious, because it looks to me like he had to explain away why he was pretending to be the seer, and why he was still alive (with his 'Maybe I laid it on too thick' comment).

Also, things are getting urgent - by my calculations we have to catch a wolf by toMorrow or we lose. No time to beat around the bush.