View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 04:09 PM   #1267
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
The all-but-reveal yesterDay:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Looking through Lalaith's posts right now, and the first thing to catch my eye was this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith
Force the wolves into some tougher choices, instead of just picking between 2 innocents or whether they wanted to bus wolf-Huey or not.
How do you know that's what happened on Day 1?
Hmm?
This is actually a very good question which I'd like Boro to answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife
Looking through Lalaith's posts right now, and the first thing to catch my eye was this:

This is actually a very good question which I'd like Boro to answer.
I already answered yesterday and won't say anymore. If you want to know it's easy to find. I'm rather surprised, grateful, but surprised.

If I recall, evil side holds the tie-breaker, because Lhuna was the last lynch. But 6-3 advantage means we'd have to have a bunch of squabbling innocents in order to get a bad QT vote.

I'm certainly going to continue the good ground we began yesterday with the QT vote and feel I should get a tiny apology. Not a big one, but a small one, because the living and dead worked together and we did what I advocated we should have done for days.

Quote:

Quote:
I already answered yesterday and won't say anymore. If you want to know it's easy to find. I'm rather surprised, grateful, but surprised.
You mean this, which you posted in reply to Lal's question?
Quote:
I'm willing to bet G55 and Huey had fun trolling us for 2 days in the QT.
I don't see how this is an answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife
You mean this, which you posted in reply to Lal's question?

I don't see how this is an answer.
Yep. You can put it together to make sense of it. Unless you're trying to get me to commit to something I'm not going to, at the moment?

Quote:
Quote:
Yep. You can put it together to make sense of it. Unless you're trying to get me to commit to something I'm not going to, at the moment?
So I suppose you're talking bout this, right?

Quote:
"I'm voting G55 to avoid Brinn getting lynched" = wolf having trouble trying to create fake suspicions. So his reasoning isn't based on faked suspicions, but on what he KNOWS. Brinn is innocent.
If you're convinced that was his reasoning, fair enough, I suppose.

edit:trying to fix formatting but it doesn't want to work

Last edited by Eönwë; 05-14-2020 at 04:14 PM.
Eönwë is offline   Reply With Quote