View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 08:41 AM   #435
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
Seriously. Though I think part of their issue with your suggestion was a lot of people thought you meant there would be a fake vote and no real vote. *shrug*
I dunno. I'm trying to skim through everything. I forgot Day started.
Absolutely could be. But even those who got it weren't very enthusiastic (apart from a few exceptions).
But let us know once you've caught up

For the record, since it seems to be a thing, "fake votes" toDay thus far:

Boro->Rune
Lommy->Eönwë (with THE Ka and Zil as B-options)
Greenie->Zil (with "THE Ka a strong runner up. I wouldn't actively mind Eonwe, Shasta, Brinn or Kath either.)*
Zil->Brinn
Rune->Zil (secondary being Brinn and Eönwë)

*This is what she has been doing the entire game!!!!! "I could vote for X, but also for Y,Z,A,B...up to W, actually". I seriously can't.)

This tells me that Zil could be lynched toDay without our involvement. If Rune is a Wolf, then it seems like he might be operating with the assumption that it would be a bandwagon to jump on.

Good thing about these votes is that now people can perceive how their voting changes based on what happened if they are forced to pick someone else from their options. (Which was the point of why I was originally arguing for doing that.)
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote