View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 09:55 PM   #1079
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Reviewing yesterDay and toDay - some general thoughts:

Lommy voted Lhuna at a critical moment which makes me think her more innocent than not. That said, I do find Inzil's attack on her suspicious and there's nothing in his interactions with Lhuna that change that.

Lottie I also find more innocent due to reasons I stated yesterDay. I won't completely discount the possibility she could be a very bold wolf, but I find it less likely.

In light of learning Lhuna's role, I do actually find Eonwe to be more likely genuine. I looked back at the earlier part of yesterDay and he was gaining a fair amount a suspicion along with Lommy, Boro, and Inzil. Knowing there could be a chance he could be lynched, I don't think Lhuna would've voted him if he were a packmate.

Kath I've found to be more innocent because I've agreed with her top suspicions the past couple Days. If I'm completely wrong about Inzil, I'd reconsider her.

I analyzed The Ka a couple Days ago and couldn't come up with any solid conclusions on her. Looking at her posts yesterDay, I noticed she writes more about play tactics than focusing on other players. It seems the entire reasoning she voted Lhuna was because she trusted the QT vote. Okay, I don't recall her having any opinions of Lhuna beforehand. This could potentially be a wolf-on-wolf vote hiding behind the QT vote, especially if she didn't expect the bandwagon that followed.

Greenie and Boro I go back and forth on. Part of me is inclined to trust them and another part of me says don't.

And Lommy - thank you for your Lalaitholysis as I am too tired to do that sort of analysis myself. I don't necessarily agree with all of your conclusions, but I can see how the wolves could've thought she may have been the seer.
There's something about this post that I distrust - Brinn's reads of Greenie and Boro seem so very generic, it seems like it would have been very easy to place Pitch/Rune/myself there as well if she didn't have really anything to say about the three of us - but we were omitted entirely.

Obviously I know I'm not a wolf, so it's not (necessarily) a case of Brinnwolf forgetting her packmates. But it bothers me, even if maybe it shouldn't.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote