View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 09:48 PM   #1077
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
I don't think I recall Lhuna ever posting after the wagon started to turn her way, which - I'm not one to judge people's availability (by any means ) but I don't really feel like the wagon was ever going to turn away from Lhuna. Kind of just a feeling I have, like, she was always going to be the QT.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (it's my new favorite thing, seriously)

I have yet to shake my bad feeling where Lommy is concerned. I entirely realize I'm not backing this up with much.

Point of data - the QTs each day have been people I haven't focused much effort on, feels like, maybe that's why I've felt so shruggy about them.

Greenie still my top read, that hasn't changed. Boro feels almost as "and what?" as I do currently. Starting to think he's not as connected to Lommy as I thought. Maybe.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote