View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 05:56 PM   #417
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
While we would dearly love to, the CutieWolves have a separate night-chat. Night-and-day chat, actually - Nog has informed me that the 'round the clock QT' cuts both ways.

(I'm not sure this has been made explicit elsewhere? I would consider it cheating for us to Day-chat without you lot being aware that we were allowed to.)
I think I did inform about it both in the Discussion Thread and made the change in the official rules.

Infectors still in the GT and Infectors in the QT are not allowed to PM between them. The Infectors in the GT can PM among themselves by Nights, and the Infectors in the QT can PM among themselves whenever they wish (Nights and Days - as this Thread is open Nights and Days).

Just to make that clear to everyone.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote