View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 05:03 PM   #1072
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
It's been quite a long time.

I can see her going with a planned sacrifice if she thought it would help her packmates. Particularly if it bought her mates a couple days of perceived innocence.

It's not impossible, but I find wolf-on-wolf less likely. It felt similar to Huey's lynch, sort of unexpected. She was my preferred choice, but I don't appear to be a trusted figure amongst the living. I don't think Lhuna was considered an option until the QT vote.

It tells me that dead innocents trusted someone here yesterday and Lhuna's lynch took the pack possibly by surprise. It wasn't nearly as hectic as Huey's lynch, but I don't see a pre-planned "sacrifice Lhuna" plot from anyone yesterday.
It absolutely felt like it came out of nowhere. There were three other wolves out there. I'd guess that at least one, maybe two voted before the Lhunawagon - Eonwe, Zil, me, Greenie, I'd even put Ka and Pitch in that group - and one or two wolves saw the tide coming and jumped right on board. I think if the wolves were voting at a time when it was still possible to steer the vote - Lalaith, Lommy, Rune, Kath - the Lhunawagon probably wouldn't have felt so seamless. I could see wolf among Shasta, Boro, and Brinn for that reason. I don't have a good sense for which people in each group might have been particularly suspicious, though.

Last edited by Loslote; 05-12-2020 at 05:04 PM. Reason: xed with Pitch
Loslote is offline   Reply With Quote