View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 05:02 PM   #1071
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Congrats on your milestone, I see you have surpassed 3,000 posts.
Thanks! Playing Werewolf does that to you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
I don't have a particular recollection about that, but she has a thing for doing brash things while somehow not appearing quite as brash
This is actually a good description of the general feeling I got from her posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Btw about QT -

there's still a nice innocent majority there (or, nice and nice, not sure dead innocents outnumbering dead baddies is a good thing ) but there's three baddies and Lhuna is the tie breaker, so if the innocents disagree with each other and mess it up, there's a chance the baddies can wrestle control of the QT vote.
It's 6:3 now; Hui & Lhuna can PM behind the others' backs, and we can count on G55 to vote with whatever the wolves come up with, so yes, a concerted baddie action to derail the QT vote is not out of the question. We'll all have to see what the Cuties come up with and decide whether we're willing to trust it.

I need to sleep over all this now. See you all later.