View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 04:50 PM   #1069
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
A list

Feeling good about:
Pitch - Same as previous Days, I think he's seemed genuine, and I don't think it's likely he and Huin were packmates.
Rune - Lhuna arguing against his innocence, and the innocent feel of his vote yesterDay, leave me feeling pretty good about him.

Feeling okay about:
Greenie - I really liked her analysis post just now. I've had a bit of a hard time reading her throughout the game, but I'm feeling okay about her for now.
Eonwe - I don't think he and Lhuna are likely packmates. I don't have a great read on him, but I don't suspect him at this point.
Shasta - He's done some innocent looking things, and I haven't gotten any kind of wolfy vibes from him. He hasn't gotten his hands dirty enough to prove himself either way, though.

Feeling torn about:
Lommy - Lhuna voting for Lommy early on Day 2 seems like an unlikely wolf-on-wolf vote. I don't think it's likely that they were packmates, so despite my earlier suspicion of her, I've moved Lommy out of my suspicious groups.
Kath - She feels genuine and I feel inclined to trust her, but she could certainly be a submarine wolf. I don't really suspect her, but I haven't seen enough to be confident in trusting her.
Brinn - She's still flying under my radar somehow. I almost feel an instinctive suspicion, but she looks better when I think logically, so I am super torn on her. Leaning innocent for now.

Feeling bad about:
Ka - I've been suspicious since her vote for me Day 2, which I thought could easily have been a wolf trying to keep her hands clean. I went back to her vote post yesterDay, and the tone just felt practiced and non-committal, and she spent like half of it talking about the QT dynamics. She also didn't seem to be talking as though she was expecting a huge bandwagon, so she might have voted for a fellow wolf assuming a) she'd look better if her packmate did get lynched and b) it wasn't super likely to happen anyway. I'm starting to seriously suspect her, and per Greenie's list, she is one of few people who makes a lot of sense as a packmate to both Huin and Lhuna.
Zil - Sometimes the obvious wolf is actually a wolf... Zil would make sense as a packmate for Huin and Lhuna, almost too much so. I definitely still suspect him, but I'd rather go for [b]Ka[b] toDay.
Boro - His vote yesterDay felt more innocent, but it could have been a double bluff by a wolf. I still suspect him for sure, but again, I'd rather go for Ka toDay.

At this point, if I had to guess, I would guess that the remaining wolves are Ka, Zil, and Boro. Otherwise, maybe someone like Brinn, Greenie, or Shasta, who give off good vibes but haven't "proven" themselves to my satisfaction. I would like to vote for one of my top three, though, and I think I am most suspicious of Ka.