View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 09:31 AM   #266
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I mean, it only indicates that we trust Boro, and we don't know anything. Nor does he, if you're right - Lhuna could be innocent. But yeah, it draws attention to the interaction. We could go for another of his suspects.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake
I'm not so convinced Boro is the seer, but I'll go with the consensus for now.

I'd be okay with a Dun vote. It would certainly clear up more things in the living thread, and it's not like I'm convinced of his innocence. That said, if a "better" candidate is brought up, say Lottie or Steve for instance, I wouldn't complain.
If Mac suspected Boro as Seer based on nothing, but a solid read-through, then methinks the wolves would be catching on by now too?

I was thinking it over and came to a few theories about Boro.
1) BoroSeer dreamt an innocent Lommy, dreamt a guilty Lhuna. He's playing everything pretty close to the vest to avoid detection.
2) He's a wolf and I'd say Lommy might be one too. I say that because of Huin's persistent suspicion of her, but then he'd vote elsewhere. This is a very bold move for wolves, but if two wolves are lynched Boro and Huin and one suspected Lommy and the other defended her, then she might be perceived innocentish in the aftermath.
3) He's a perceptive innocent who is leaving fake clues to draw wolves to him as the seer. In which case, Lommy is likely innocent.

Personally, I find Zil to be the most suspicious, followed by Eonwe as a submarine wolf, with Lhuna as a slightly distanced third.