View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 01:39 PM   #739
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Boro (because I'll never trust him again after the last game and I just remembered this last night )
No worries, I get it. I don't radiate trust that often. I've learned to live with it. I'm surprised Shasta still talks to me.

Non Mac/Huey voters

Kath ---> Inzil

Doesn't strike me as suspicious. Said she had to vote early and gave the reason in #427. Checks out.

Lhuna ---> Lommy

Seemed like a throw away. I still can't find the reasons for her suspicions and vote. Other than Lommy saying, if the wolves were trying to orchestrate an innocent lynch Day 1, it could have very well been for G55, because wolves would know she's not one of them. Lhuna calls it:

Quote:
You would know, wouldn't you. Wicked. Tricksy. False.
And then in her vote for Lommy, doesn't give us anything except the weird parting shot. As far as "throw away" votes. Highly suspicious.

Mac ----> Lommy (2)

Mac sort of admits it's a throw away, but just because it was him who voted for Lommy, which ensures no one else would. He adds that he voted early because he was annoyed by people talking like he was going to hold his vote to save himself.

He made that vote before any one voted for Huey, or really even brought up voting for Huey. Mac was yesterday's news (no offense) and a lot of those questions, for myself, have been adequately answered. Are you glad we didn't have to autopsy you to find the answers? If you're upset I still have the butter.

Rune ----> Lottie

Can't get a good read on this vote. Looks like he's following his suspicions. At one point, before it became Huey's, it could have been Lottie's name alongside Mac's so I don't sense that Rune was throwing away his vote to avoid and keep away from Mac/Huey. Overall, I like the fact that he's asking people about their own suspicions. Could be a wolf-tactic, but he's being very direct and open about it.

There's more suspicious looking votes.

THE Ka----> Lottie (2)

Ka's vote made it Mac - 3, Huey - 2, Lottie - 2. It does look like a prime spot for a wolf to put in her vote to try to help Huey. Her suspicion of Lottie didn't come from nowhere, but just on general comments from other people (sally and Inzil who wound up voting for Mac) Lottie's name could have been there next to Mac's, instead of Huey's.

Vote placement is suspicious and looks like an attempt to help Huey. I haven't really been looking at Ka, beyond her posts feeling reasonable. I shall do so now.

After Ka's vote, everyone was either Huey or Mac.

Edit: crossed with everyone since the QT Vote. Shocker. *rollseyes*