View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 12:30 PM   #713
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
[RL] Apologise in advance if this is rushed, at 8:30 this morning we got a call that a family member had passed early in the morning. Given many of the quarantine in place rules for where we live and restricted air travel, we’re at a loss for what to do. My mind isn’t in a great place right now, but I will still finish today. Just may not be as involved the next few days. I have let Nogrod know and I will try not to hinder this game for anyone.[/RL]

If just by repeated mention that it’s now lodged in my mind, I now have a suspicion of Zil. If I’m going to examine Zil I need to admit that I haven’t looked at Sally much at all. Which could be from timing differences and just play style. Regardless, just for this reason I want to examine her more.

Day one vote – late to DL due to RL needs (understandable)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Because I can't catch up in time and I'll do anything to save the maybe ranger.
Believes G55’s claim? Kit had just given a massive hint to villagers about her role and thrown a lot of proof onto the G55-cobbler fire.

Zil later gives similar speculation on the claim, even speaks with Kit about it Day 2. Is along with others asked why they keep bringing it up despite the risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil
I feel for this poor beaten horse, but one last thing. On the last summa, ask what benefit a wolfly me would get from putting Kit on the spot? I would know she wasn't a wolf. She would probably be the Ranger or Seer. Why not sit back and wait for someone else to bring it up, and get suspected for it (worked splendidly).
Compared to what I’m seeing with Sally, this arguably more truth to Zil’s actions. As others had pointed out, I had even interacted with Zil about their single-mindedness about Kit’s role. Also as I’d stated before yesterday to Lottie, I was baffled why you’d bring it up with such interest. Especially to the one who keeps trying to bring it to the spotlight, if they were a wolf this is an insane level of risk. Casually point it out once? Sure, just to show face and participate. Repeatedly? It’s more believable to me that a worried and over-analytical villager would fall for bringing it up a lot than a wolf who wants to put it into player’s minds but not leave a trail back to themselves.
Zil has proverbially beat us over the head with it and when confronted at least has offered an answer, even if it’s not as in depth as some of us would prefer.

In contrast on the wolfish scale, I’m not seeing this from Sally. It’s a lot of ducking and diving and casual comments that try to show involvement or rehash what others have said (such as post #409 and #538 Day 2), but almost mimic what happened to Mac yesterDay now being done toDay.

Regardless of not really interacting with Hui at all, she places her votes in a way that appear rather calculated to whatever trend in voting is most opportune. In comparison to Zil, you arguably don’t see this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
More like I was hoping for the best outcome regardless of the consequences I knew it would have for me. Dun and I are saying the same thing, but I'm being more open about the way it looks. You're being overly paranoid again, big bad Mac.
Rather easy to say and the voting pattern supports this. Doesn’t make me overtly less assured of any innocence than compared to Zil’s replies about his Kit questioning if we’re going on who is more ‘wolfish’.

Thought I’d never admit it given my suspicion of them the last two game Days, but I have similar misgivings as Brinn does in post #647 about Sally’s casual steering away of attention to Mac votes like it was a plan that didn’t work out great and they’d rather everyone doubt it with perhaps other more vocal wolves taking the charge to focus on Hui’s actions and comments.

To be honest if this is the way of the winds blowing between these two, as I wondered in post #662 to Sally and Zil, I’d rather vote for Sally if anything to see how fellow packmates will consolidate. Truth aside, because we have no iron clad proof, Sally at the end of yesterDay and throughout toDay has garnered more open suspicion to me than Zil.

Maybe I’m just more in my feelings today with everything going on, more than I ever like trusting emotion, but Sally in her replies acts almost as if duping delight and that they’re assured safety compared to the suspicion thrown at Zil, Greenie, or others.

++Sally

I’d like more time to go on, but I haven’t had a chance to read any new posts since 9AM my time and the way things are going, I’m not going to be able to catch up in a way that does justice to later arguments. Rather get my vote out than missing DL. See all of you later.
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote