View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 09:29 AM   #704
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
"You don't get to suspect me if you voted the same not-the-known-wolf as I did yesterDay"? Let's face it, your vote could have been an attempt to save Huin, mine wasn't. That (plus your conviction of getting lynched) is why I suspect you.

But if it comforts you, I still suspect Sally more and I'm not sure two wolves would have done the same fishy packmate-saving move with similarly incriminating timing.

So just as a statement: I'd prefer to lynch Sally toDay because the evidence against her is pretty overwhelming, but I'm not opposed to Zil or Mac.

Hear, hear. I don't understand why this isn't a more universal sentiment. Is it because the wolves are not feeling it?

Here: #628 and for reasonings #621.
Lommy, stop sounding sensible after I just figured out why you were pinging me, thanks. :P
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote