View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 05:18 AM   #677
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Another thing: I have, like a lot of people, been thinking about wolf-on-wolf voting, and with two specific questions in mind:
1. Does Legate's first vote for Hui mean that I was wrong to suspect him yesterDay?
2. Does Hui's 3rd vote for Mac point to his (Mac's) innocence?

Another thing then crossed my mind. Would the fact that a dead wolf ensures that the baddie vote now dominates the QT, make wolves less reluctant to lynch each other? After all, this means the packmate can continue to be useful and push their agenda elsewhere...
1. I think Legate is pretty innocent-looking.
2. Not necessarily. I still say with five wolves they could afford to be a bit reckless voting one another.

As far as the QT goes, as long as we here know their vote is decided by wolves, we won't put any confidence in it. And really, having to be in well before our DL reduces the weight it might otherwise carry.