View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 05:13 AM   #676
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Not sure I buy this. The Mac suspicion and wanting to lynch him is fair enough, but that last bit? First off, I’m confused by Inzil’s whole thing with Kit and why he brought her up in the first place if he was “99% sure she wasn’t evil”. Or did he only come to this conclusion after she had basically confessed to giftedness? I feel like there was already something about this somewhere but my brain is getting muddled. Second eyebrow-raise though – even if he concluded Kit was innocent, the Ranger doesn’t know anything more than anyone else so again, the only thing you’ll know from following her vote is that she won’t deliberately try to lead you astray. If he didn’t supect Huin, considering voting for him because Kit did so too doesn’t really make sense.
Kit's explanation seemed genuine enough, and her posts after that didn't feel evil. My thought was that following her, I would at least be less likely to vote for a known innocent, as opposed to being led by wolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Both of you please explain what you're referring to (ie what aspect of "what happened with Mac yesterDay" are you referring to - quite a lot happened with Mac yesterday. )
From my view, just that he got a lot of votes but someone else got lynched.