View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 03:31 PM   #604
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
To be spiecific:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë #418
Seems fine for now (won't vote unless something changes)
[..., omission mine]
Huinesoron - Nothing pinging any alarm bells so far. Lots of well-thought-out posts.

Then all of a sudden, in #552, he's 'open to a Huey vote', with no explanation. So, what has changed?

Also, I've read through Hui's posts since yesterDay (assign him to Mordor for those walls of text!), and there were a few interesting points where he refers to Eönwë:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui #289
And if Eonwe is a wolf who masterminded the wagon and then didn't even need to climb on it (switching to a vote-the-absentee strategy on Urwen), then he pulled it off with masterful skill.
This, IMO, has a whiff of a cub licking a senior wolf's muzzle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui #354
Quiet!Eonwe still worries me a bit, but I'll call this one a wash. I'm going to note his Boro-Pitch theory here to look back on; I don't think I'm following it correctly right now, so I want to read it again later.
Non-committal worries + noting the 'Boro-Pitch-theory' (i.e. Boro and I as packmates 'at arm's length'; I'd call that a hypothesis at best!) as something to maybe pick up later if he needs another suspicion.