View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 03:44 PM   #92
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Going Postal (Terry Pratchett)
"I wasn't actually expecting to die."

"Good one, sir," said the hangman. "We'll go with that, shall we?"
Hello, quarantine house! Tell you what, this lockdown thing is a real pain in the... legs? Or is that just the arrows?

Hi G55! Sorry for killing you. I'm terrible at spotting even evil Gifted, and besides, I had other priorities.

Hi, Rikae! Hah, I really shot myself in the... well, thighs... with that Mac-Zil post, didn't I? The hilarious part is, I wasn't being artificial. I didn't need to be! I'd already established I suspected both of them. I was just genuinely shocked that Zil had posted so much when he seemed to have said so little.

I actually, honestly have done my best to follow the evidence, even knowing that it wasn't true; the extent of my (conscious) wolf-editing has been ignoring a couple of things that looked sketchy. I mean, believe that or not as you will...

I'm kind of offended by Kitanna’s 'I would use profanities' post. I hope she means 'to intensify my Yes!', rather than 'I want to insult/swear at hS'.

And before you ask: I have no idea who the rest of the pack will kill, except that Kitanna pretty much claimed Ranger, so, y'know.

hS/Hareth/CutieWolf 1

Last edited by Huinesoron; 05-07-2020 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Mac, not Max
Huinesoron is online now   Reply With Quote